5.944 Acres, SH-30, Grimes County
• 5.944 Acre unrestricted commercial tract
• 522 Feet of SH-30 frontage
• 7 Miles East of William D. Fitch Pkwy, just 16 Miles from TAMU!
• 1 mile to the 6,100 Acre redevelopment of TMPA Gibbons Creek power station
• 9 Miles East of proposed Brazos Valley Station on Texas Central Railway
• Water: Existing 5 Inch Wickson Creek SUD water line
• Electric: Mid-South Synergy 3 phase power
• Grimes Central Appraisal District, R46332, 2021 Ag Exempt
|County: Grimes||State: Texas|
|Price: $352,400||Status: Sold (Show on Website)|
|CADR #: 46332 |
Starting at the intersection of William D. Fitch Parkway and SH-30 in College Station, head East on SH-30 for approximately 12 Miles and the destination will be on your left.